Sitting on the small, gated community of High Grove in Clermont is this 4 bedroom family villa. With a secluded south-facing pool deck with no overlooking neighbours to the rear and plenty of space for the whole family, this is an ideal choice for your Orlando holiday. Community facilities, a 2 minute walk from here, include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, TV lounge with pool table, crazy golf and a children’s play area. The nearest restaurant is the family-friendly Irish bar at the entrance to High Grove, this offers food, entertainment and sport on the TVs. Cagan Crossing is a 10 minute walk away along well-lit pavements and has a further selection of restaurants and take-aways to choose from. The US192 is a 3-4 minute drive from here and has hundreds of restaurant options, taking care of all appetites, budgets and dietary worries. Theme park fans will not have long to wait before they can be enjoying the rides and rollercoasters, Magic Kingdom and the other Disney parks are just 15-20 minutes away. SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are 25-30 minutes away along the nearby I-4 Highway. A little further away, but still just 30-35 minutes’ drive from here, is Universal Resorts which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park.
- Living Accommodation - No matter if you’re looking to top up your tan, relax by the pool, take day trips to Florida’s award-winning beaches, or to explore the theme parks as a family, this villa is a great choice for you. The open-plan living accommodation means that all the family can enjoy time together, yet still find space to relax. At the heart of the villa is the large kitchen that has been equipped with all the utensils and pots and pans you might need. A small breakfast bar is a great place to grab a cup of tea as you plan your itinerary for the day. The dining table is conveniently placed and is also a great place to sit and play board games after the meal dishes have been cleared away! The family TV lounge has ample comfy seating around a flatscreen TV and patio doors leading to the south-facing pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the lounge at the rear of the villa and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom that has doors leading conveniently to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is on the other side of the lounge and has a King-size bed, door to the pool deck and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are at the front of the villa and are both Twin-bedded rooms sharing an en-suite bathroom.
- Entertainment - Community facilities are available at the clubhouse, an easy 2 minute stroll from here, including a heated outdoor pool with separate spa, TV lounge with pool table, gym, children's play area and crazy golf.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck ensures you get maximum sunshine, whilst the covered dining area provides ample shade if you want to sit and relax out of the sun. Everybody in the family will enjoy the private pool and spa which benefits from having no overlooking neighbours to the rear and a good degree of privacy to the sides as well. The en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom can be accessed from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
High Grove is an extremely popular, peaceful, gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. At the entrance of the community is a family-friendly Irish pub offering food and entertainment, hundreds of other options are just a few minutes drive away along the popular US192.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes