Sitting on the Calabay Parc community is this five bedroom villa situated on the US27 in Davenport, midway between the US192 and I-4. The inviting south west facing pool deck has no directly overlooking rear neighbours but a woodland view and a covered dining area on the deck. The nicely decorated games room and spacious bedrooms are also great reasons to choose this holiday home.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the villa entrance on the right, is the formal dining table seating six people. In the middle of the villa is the family lounge with two sofas and a loveseat, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. To the left of the family lounge is the open-plan, well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar seating three people and an additional table seating four people. To the left of the front door is the second family lounge with a sofa and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the family lounge and has a King-size bed, a single door to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is immediately to the left of the landing upstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is next to bedroom 2 and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is at the front of the villa on the left side of the property and has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 3 and has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The large south west facing deck with views of woodland to the rear of the property has a pool and a spa, a covered outdoor dining area as well as an outdoor dining table with an umbrella and seating. There is a good amount of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
- Entertainment - The games room is located at the front of the villa to the left-hand side as you enter and is equipped with a pool table, table football, a flatscreen TV and seating.
Calabay Parc is a well-kept mature community just off the US27, five minutes away from both the popular US192 and the I-4 highway. Shops, restaurants, golf courses and theme parks are all within easy driving distances. The community, built around 2003, with just over 300 residences has a mixture of homes from 3 to 6 bedrooms built on large plots with well-maintained gardens on gently winding boulevards.View our Calabay Parc community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes