Situated on the popular Emerald Island resort in Kissimee, this four bedroom villa has something for everybody - a games room, wi-fi, relaxing spa, a fair degree of privacy at the back of the villa with no close, directly overlooking rear neighbour and all just a short drive away from a wide range of shops and restaurants.
- Living Accommodation - The entrance of the villa leads directly to a quiet lounge with comfy sofas - the ideal place to sit and relax after a busy day at the parks. Next comes the formal dining area with a table and seating for six people, the kitchen is at the heart of the villa with a breakfast bar and an additional dining table. The second lounge, at the rear of the villa is bright and airy and has comfy sofas, a flatscreen TV and doors leading to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The first Master bedroom has a Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom and a walk in closet. The second Master bedroom also has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are both twin rooms and have been decorated in a style to suit any holiday maker.
- Outdoor Living - The south facing pool deck, with private pool and spa, has plenty of space for the family and benefits from having no close neighbours to the rear.
- Entertainment - The games room has been equipped with a pool table, air hockey game and table football.
The world famous Emerald Island resort is tucked just off the famous US192 and is, as its name suggests, a jewel ready to be enjoyed. The elegant dolphin statue at the entrance of the community leads the way to the manned gated entrance. Disney theme parks are situated just a few miles away and the bustling US192, renowned for its shops and restaurants, is even closer. The I-4 highway leading to Universal, SeaWorld and some of Florida’s finest beaches is just a short drive away.View our Emerald Island community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes