Town home Details
This three bedroom townhouse sitting on the stunning resort style community of Emerald Island offers your family the perfect home from home during your stay in Orlando, with plenty of community facilities and activities to enjoy as well as just a ten minute drive to the Disney theme parks.
- Living Accommodation - Inside the front door, to the right hand side is the modern, well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people. Adjacent is the formal dining area seating six people. Continuing through to the back of the townhouse is the family lounge area with a sofa and loveseat, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the stairs on the first floor and has a Queen-size bed, a balcony and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the first floor to the right of the stairs and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is next to bedroom 2 and has twin beds.
The world famous Emerald Island resort is tucked just off the famous US192 and is, as its name suggests, a jewel ready to be enjoyed. The elegant dolphin statue at the entrance of the community leads the way to the manned gated entrance. Disney theme parks are situated just a few miles away and the bustling US192, renowned for its shops and restaurants, is even closer. The I-4 highway leading to Universal, SeaWorld and some of Florida’s finest beaches is just a short drive away.View our Emerald Island community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes