Situated midway between the US192 and I-4 on the US27 is this spacious four bedroom villa with a nicely decorated, well-equipped games room. Sitting on the Florida Pines community in Davenport the Disney theme parks are just a 20 minute drive away, making this villa an ideal choice for your family holiday to Orlando. The comfortable living areas and themed bedrooms are a lovely addition to this home. You can also enjoy alfresco dining by the pool on the west facing pool deck.
- Living Accommodation - Opposite the front door is the formal lounge area with a sofa and loveseat. To the right of this lounge is a family dining area with seating for six people. Continuing through the villa is the open-plan, well-equipped kitchen with an additional table with seating for four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the main family lounge with a large L-shaped sofa, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is just inside the front door to the left hand side and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is next to Bedroom 2 and has Twin beds. Bedroom 4 is to the left of the front lounge and is a "Finding Dory" themed bedroom with Twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing pool deck has a good-sized pool and an outdoor dining table under an umbrella with seating for four people. The perfect place for your family to relax outdoors during rest periods from the theme parks.
- Entertainment - The great games room is located just off the kitchen and has a pool table, air hockey, table football, board games, seating and a TV.
As you drive into the community the white picket fence overlooking the green fields gives Florida Pines a real country feel. The community was built in 2002 and is situated just off the US27 and a few miles south of the popular tourist corridor of the US192. The I-4 highway is a short drive south from here as well meaning that Florida Pines is ideally situated to reach all the places you want to visit.View our Florida Pines community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes