Sitting on the Four Corners community in Davenport is this spacious five bedroom villa, perfect for your family holiday. The popular theme park Universal Studios is a 25-30 minute drive while the Disney theme parks can be driven to in less than 15 minutes, making the location of the villa ideal for thrill seekers. Shops, restaurants, bars and the US192 are all just a short car journey's distance and can cater for all tastes and needs. Also sitting on the Four Corners community are sports facilities, children’s play areas and a communal swimming pool for added convenience and enjoyment.
- Living Accommodation - When entering the villa, to the left is the formal seating area a large L shaped sofa and family dining table which comfortably seats six people. At the back of the villa is the family lounge area with leather sofas and a large flat screen TV with a DVD player. Looking out onto the family lounge area is the kitchen with a small dining table seating five, a breakfast bar seating three and doors leading out onto the pool deck. Connected to the kitchen is a separate pantry and laundry room containing a washing machine and dryer. On the first floor of this villa is a small office and seating area.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is downstairs and has a Queen-size bed with a window overlooking the pool deck. Bedroom three is at the end of the landing and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom four is on the ground floor behind the lounge area and has a Queen-size bed. To the left of this bedroom is a family bathroom. Opposite bedroom four is bedroom five, a Disney themed room with two twin beds. All rooms have a ceiling fan and TV for your convenience.
- Outdoor Living - The large pool deck includes private pool and spa area and an undercover seating area, which seats four. Perfect for relaxing after a long day in the Florida sun.
- Entertainment - The games room is equipped with a pool table, table football and air hockey to be enjoyed by the whole family after a long day at the parks.
Built around 2005, the 360 homes of Four Corners sit just off the US27. DisneyWorld theme parks are a short drive away along the tourist corridor of the US192 with its wide choice of shops and restaurants. Supermarkets and golf can also be found within a 2-3 minute drive, as can the I-4 highway and Posner Park retail development.View our Four Corners community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes