This comfortable four bedroom villa on the established community of Hampton Lakes is conveniently placed on the US27 and is just a few minutes drive from the US192 and I-4 highway. Shops, restaurants and all theme parks are easily accessible from here.
- Living Accommodation - The villa is laid out on a single floor and has a family lounge area at the front with large leather sofas, computer and TV. This sits next to a dining area and leads on to the rest of the villa. The open-plan kitchen, equipped with everything you might need, also contains a small dining table and is adjacent to the main family lounge area with doors to the pool deck and a 50" TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, at rear of the villa, has a Queen-size bed, walk-in closet and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2, at the front of the villa, has been furnished with a Queen-size bed, whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 are both twin rooms, one of which has been decorated in a Disney theme.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck area with private pool offers plenty of space for the whole family and a beautiful lake view - just about perfect for relaxing poolside at the end of a busy day!
Hampton Lakes, completed in 2004, is a gorgeous and well-kept community of almost 450 homes ranging in size from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Community facilities here include lakes, floodlit tennis courts and a couple of children’s play areas. Sitting on the US27, between the US192 and I-4 highway, shops, restaurants and golf courses are all just within a short drive. PLEASE NOTE; this community has a minimum 4 night stay on bookings.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes