Situated just minutes from the tourist corridor of the US192, this four bedroom villa with a south-west facing pool deck is no further than a 20-minute car journey to the Disney theme parks. Plenty of bars, shops and restaurants can be found on the US192 or head 20-minutes north to Clermont where you will find a wide range of amenities and restaurants with much shorter waiting times, especially during peak times.
- Living Accommodation - The family lounge area is at the back of the villa and has a sofa, loveseat and armchair, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. Adjacent to the family lounge area is the modern "L" shaped kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people and a kitchen table seating six people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the back of the villa to the right hand side and has a King-size bed, an en-suite bathroom and patio doors to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is opposite the Master bedroom and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom which has a single door to the pool deck. Bedroom 3 is near the front of the villa to the left hand side and has twin beds. Bedroom 4 is at the front of the villa, near the entrance to the left and has twin beds. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share an en-suite bathroom.
- Outdoor Living - The south-west facing deck has a pool and spa as well as an covered outdoor seating area, ideal for spending long, relaxing rest days by the pool enjoying the beautiful weather.
High Grove is a small, quiet resort with 160 homes built in 2005 and is situated at the intersection of US27 and US192. Guests staying here get full complimentary access to the spa, swimming pool, gym, TV lounge, crazy golf and children’s play area. Apart from being just a few minutes away from the entrance to Disney, there is a pub restaurant at the entrance of the community.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes