Sitting on the world famous Highlands Reserve is this beautiful five bedroom family villa. A wide range of shops and restaurants, as well as Disney theme parks, are situated a short drive away along the tourist road US192. A little closer to home, within a ten minute walk, is a supermarket and selection of bars and restaurants if you fancy taking a night off from the driving.
- Living Accommodation - The large open-plan living accommodation of this five bedroom villa includes a well-equipped kitchen with granite worktops and two family dining areas, one at the front of the villa and one at the back. There are also two family lounge areas, one at the front of the villa and the other overlooking the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom, bedrooms 2 and 3 both have Queen-size beds. Bedrooms 4 and 5 are both twin rooms decorated and furnished in a style to suit guests of any age. All bedrooms are upstairs apart from one of the Queen-size bedrooms.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing pool deck area, with private pool, has a small covered dining area, privacy hedges to the sides and a peaceful golf course view to the rear.
- Entertainment - The games room has been equipped with a pool table, table football game and seating.
The famous Highlands Reserve, built in 2000, is situated on the US27, just minutes away from a supermarket and restaurants and a few miles from Disney. If you have a golf fan in your group they will be over the moon with award-winning golf course right in the heart of this beautiful community.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes