Sitting on Legacy Park in Davenport, a few minutes drive away from shops and restaurants is this stunning five bedroom family villa. Orlando’s top theme parks are all located just a short drive away as well.
- Living Accommodation - This beautiful five bedroom villa really does have everything you might be looking for in holiday accommodation. Walk in through the front door to immediately find a nice lounge area and a stunning formal dining area. Carry on towards the back of the house to discover another family lounge area with a large corner sofa adjacent to a large fully-equipped kitchen/informal dining area with patio doors to the pool deck. Upstairs there is a third lounge area with sofas and a selection of books and board games to give everybody a bit of space for relaxing.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, situated upstairs, includes a King-size bed, TV, ceiling fan, large walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with large bathtub, shower cubicle and twin sinks. Also upstairs is another en-suite bedroom with a Queen-size bed, tasteful decor, TV, ceiling fan and closet. Two further twin bedrooms are also upstairs. Downstairs there is another stylishly decorated bedroom, which has a Queen-bed, TV, ceiling fan, slide wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. For extra guest comfort and convenience, all bedrooms have TVs and ceiling fans.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck, with its private pool and spa, has been fenced both sides for extra privacy and backs out on to a conservation area so you will have no overlooking neighbours. For added convenience there is a pool deck WC so that there is no need to go running through the house with wet feet!
- Entertainment - The carpeted games room, with its own air conditioning system, is situated on the ground floor and contains a pool table, air hockey table, dartboard, table football, ping-pong table and fitness machines.
Legacy Park - The Retreat
Legacy Park is large community just off the US27 completed in 2007 and divided into 7 smaller subdivisions, including The Retreat. Disney theme parks are a short drive away along the US192, with Orlando’s other attractions; Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive all within a 30 minute drive.View our Legacy Park - The Retreat community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes