Town home Details
Spend quality time with your family at this three bedroom townhome at Kissimmee’s Mango Key community. Enjoy breakfast on your west-facing patio before exploring the community facilities, which include a BBQ area, raised pool which overlooks the community lake and a spa where you can relax and while away your time! Don’t forget to explore the theme parks that Florida is famous for – the Disney attractions are less than 15 minutes from your townhome, and both SeaWorld and the Universal parks are less than half an hour away. While you are on holiday treat yourself to a spot of dinner at one of the many bars and restaurants which span the popular tourist corridor of the US192, which is less than a mile away from Mango Key.
- Living Accommodation - The family lounge is at the heart of this townhome, with comfy sofa seating for five guests in front of a large wall-mounted flatscreen TV. To the rear of the lounge area are doors leading out to the covered patio area. To the right of the main living area is the kitchen, which has white appliances and room for two guests to perch at the breakfast bar and enjoy a light bite. The main dining area is behind the kitchen at the rear of the townhome, and has four chairs seating guests around a round glass-topped table. Behind the dining area, doors also lead out onto the patio.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is downstairs at the front of the townhome. It has a King-size bed, window overlooking the front of the property and an en-suite bathroom which is shared with the house. Bedroom 2 is upstairs on the right. It is decorated with a blue theme and has a Queen-size bed. Also upstairs is Bedroom 3, which has Twin beds. All of the bedrooms have ceiling fans and wall-mounted flatscreen TVs for the comfort and convenience of every guest.
- Outdoor Living - Outside, soak up the sun as you relax and watch the world go by on your enclosed west-facing patio area. Enjoy your breakfast on the table and chairs and make plans for your day of adventure!
Mango Key is a gated community near the Disney theme parks, and an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants. The 33 townhouses were constructed in 1992 and are surrounded by beautiful conservation and Mango Key Lake. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool and spa and an outdoor BBQ and picnic area.View our Mango Key community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes