Town home Details
Enjoy the Florida lifestyle as you swim in the pool, relax in the spa or cook up a delicious meal at the BBQ area using the community facilities at Mango Key in Kissimmee. Your two bedroom townhome on this quiet gated community is the perfect base to explore all that Florida has to offer! Enjoy spending time with the family on the patio at the end of a busy day exploring the theme parks that the state is famous for – including the Disney parks which are less than 15 minutes from the community. If you want to visit SeaWorld or the Universal parks, they are only 25 minutes away! With so much to see and do you might not have time for cooking when you get back; fortunately the US192 which is lined with a vast array of shops, bars and restaurants, is just a few minutes drive from your townhome, and has something to suit all tastes and budgets!
- Living Accommodation - Experience open-plan living in this airy townhome. On entering the property the lounge area is straight ahead and has seating for five guests on two grey sofas. Put your feet up and watch the flatscreen TV or head out through the slide doors to the patio area outside. To the right of the lounge is the kitchen with white appliances, which has a breakfast bar with seating for two guests. Behind the kitchen is the dining area, where four guests can sit around a circular glass-topped table, and enjoy a meal together. Upstairs on the balcony is a small bonus lounge area with seating for three guests – the perfect place to sit and quietly read a book in the evening!
- Bedrooms - Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, flatscreen TVs and ceiling fans for the comfort and convenience of every guest. The Master bedroom is downstairs at the front of the property on the right. It has a Queen-size bed. The Master bedroom's en-suite bathroom is shared with the house. Upstairs is Bedroom 2; it has Twin beds and a walk-in closet.
- Outdoor Living - Soak up the sun on the enclosed patio area at the rear of the townhome. With plenty of privacy from neighbours this is the perfect spot to use the table and chairs, enjoy a meal together and plan the next day’s adventure as the Florida sun goes down.
Mango Key is a gated community near the Disney theme parks, and an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants. The 33 townhouses were constructed in 1992 and are surrounded by beautiful conservation and Mango Key Lake. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool and spa and an outdoor BBQ and picnic area.View our Mango Key community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes