Sitting on the gated community of Sunset Lakes in Kissimmee, this four bedroom villa is conveniently close to the shops, restaurants and theme parks off of the US192. This holiday home offers a great place to stay, in a good location with privacy on the pool deck and peaceful community surroundings.
- Living Accommodation - This Orlando villa is a great home from home for your family stay. Walk down the long hallway to the well-equipped open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, the dining area, with doors to the pool deck and the adjoining TV lounge with comfortable sofas. There are also doors leading to the pool deck from the lounge.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom sits close to the lounge and has a King-size bed, large en-suite bathroom, closet and doors leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 has a Queen-size bed and shares an en-suite shower room with bedroom 3, which has twin beds. Bedroom 4 has twin beds and sits away slightly from the other bedrooms.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing pool deck has no overlooking neighbours to the rear and a small covered dining area for alfresco dining by the pool.
Sunset Lakes is a gated community just a few minutes from Disney World, shops and restaurants. Completed in 2000, the 161 pool homes surround two natural lakes and have a conservation area to the rear, making it a perfect community to see some of Florida’s finest wildlife. Community facilities include a swimming pool and children’s play area.View our Sunset Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes