Located just 1 mile south of the I-4 and just off the US27, the location of this five bedroom villa with a south-easterly facing pool deck and a nicely decorated games room offers your family everything they could want or need from restaurants, bars, shops and the Disney theme parks within a short driving distance. Please note that this villa has a minimum 2 week rental for Christmas and Easter.
- Living Accommodation - Inside the front door to the right hand side is the formal lounge area with a sofa and loveseat as well as a flatscreen TV. To the left of the front door is the formal dining area seating six people. Adjacent to the formal dining area is the kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people. The family lounge area is at the back of the villa, adjacent to the kitchen and has a sofa, loveseat and arm chair, a TV and patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge area and has a King-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the family lounge area and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a door to the pool deck. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the family lounge area and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 4 is to the left of the family lounge area, in the middle of the villa and has twin beds. Bedroom 5 is opposite bedroom 4 and and has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The south-east facing pool deck with a fair amount of privacy has a pool, plenty of patio space and an undercover, outdoor dining table seating four people. Perfect for getting the most out of the beautiful Florida weather.
- Entertainment - The nicely decorated games room is equipped with a pool table and air hockey. Suitable for the whole family to enjoy no matter what their age.
Sunset ridge is a quiet and peaceful community, which sits just off the US27, 1 mile south of the I-4 highway. Built between 2002 and 2005, Sunset Ridge is a well-established community home to both residential villas and vacation homes. As the community is situated close to the I-4 Disney theme parks can be reached within a 15-minute car journey. Posner Park, an outdoor shopping development with some of America’s biggest brands and a 10-screen cinema is less than a mile from the community.View our Sunset Ridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes