Courtyard villa Details
Located on the east side of the US192 in Kissimmee, is the large gated community of Terra Verde where you will find this three bedroom courtyard villa with a completely private outside dining area, as well as plenty of community facilities for the whole family to enjoy. Disney theme parks are just a fifteen minute drive away.
- Living Accommodation - As you enter the property, immediately to the left of the front door is the well-equipped, open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people. Adjacent is the formal dining area with seating for four people. At the back of the townhouse, adjacent the dining area is the family lounge with sofa, a loveseat, a flat-screen TV and patio doors to the outside seating area.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the stairs on the first floor and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the stairs on the first floor and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is next to bedroom 2 and has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The completely private patio has an outdoor dining table with seating for four people.
Terra Verde is a large, picturesque gated community with a mixture of 350 villas and townhouses built in 2004. Located just off the US192, nearby is the famous Old Town of Kissimmee. Disney is around a fifteen minute drive with Universal and SeaWorld no further than thirty minutes away.View our Terra Verde community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes