Take in the beautiful lake views behind your south-facing pool deck as you relax in the sun at this three bedroom villa on the exclusive gated community of Town Center Reserve, with its pastel-coloured homes and palm-lined roads. The Disney parks are only 15 minutes drive away, while both SeaWorld and Universal Studios can be reached within half an hour. If you want a break from cooking then head north of the villa along the US192 to experience all that the shops and restaurants along this road have to offer – there is something here to suit all tastes and budgets!
- Living Accommodation - On entering the villa you come into the main family lounge area which has a large modern leather sofa that will seat five guests in front of a flatscreen TV – a perfect place to put your feet up after a busy day roaming the theme parks! Behind the lounge is the main dining area with a table that seats six guests. From here you can access the pool deck via patio doors. Left of the dining area is the kitchen which has a breakfast bar seating two people and a small dining area seating four around a table which has views across the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa, next to the living area. It has a Queen-size bed, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with access to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is at the front of the villa and also has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Next to Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3 has a Mickey Mouse and friends theme and has Twin beds. All of the bedrooms have ceiling fans and flatscreen TVs for the comfort and use of the guests.
- Outdoor Living - Spend some quality time with the family as you lounge on the south-facing pool deck and watch as the kids improve their swimming skills. With stunning lake and conservation views behind, as well as good privacy from neighbours this is a great place to relax in the evening and eat alfresco on the covered dining area.
Town Center Reserve is a gated community sitting just off the Ronald Reagan Parkway and was built in 2003. Disney World theme parks are situated on the US192 which is less than 15 minutes drive away, and Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive can all be reached in less than 30 minutes. Nearest shops and restaurants are at the ChampionsGate village three miles away, which is also home to a PGA Championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.View our Town Center community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes