Situated on West Haven is this four bedroom villa on the gated sub-community of Sanctuary. From here you can head north onto the US192 to enjoy its amazing array of shops, bars and restaurants which should suit most tastes and budgets. Holidaymakers will be pleased to know that the Disney parks are only a 15-minute drive away from here, with SeaWorld and Universal Studios requiring a slightly longer trip, but still only 25 minutes! After a long day at the parks you can return to your villa to enjoy the pool deck complete with covered dining area, a great place to tuck into an alfresco meal as the day comes to a close. If you still have a little energy left in your tank, then head over to the games room to compete against family and friends at table football, or on the pool table which converts to be used for table tennis.
- Living Accommodation - The family lounge area is found near the back of the villa. This has sofa seating for six around a flatscreen TV and also a set of patio doors to the pool. The kitchen, with white appliances, is next to the lounge and boasts a breakfast bar for three. The main dining area seating six guests is off the kitchen, and also has windows to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is found to the back of the villa, to the rear of the lounge. Here you can find a Queen-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are next to each other near the front of the property, where they share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Bedroom 2 contains a Queen-size bed and a TV, with Bedroom 3 having Twin beds, a flatscreen TV and windows to the front of the villa. Bedroom 4 is across a hall from Bedroom 2 and has Twin beds as well as a TV. All bedrooms now have flatscreen TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck benefits from having a covered dining area where you and your family could soak up some sun as you enjoy a meal together, or you could all just sit back, chat, and let the rest of the day roll by!
- Entertainment - There is a games room which contains air hockey as well as a pool table which can convert to be used for table tennis.
West Haven - Sanctuary
West Haven is a large community close to Disney and is divided into a number of smaller gated subdivisions. Sanctuary is one of these gated subdivisions with just over 130 villas, each with their own private swimming pool, and many with games rooms or west-facing pool decks. Orlando’s famous Disney theme parks are 15 minutes drive away, Universal and SeaWorld are less than 30 minutes drive. Plenty of shops, restaurants, fast food options and golf courses are within a short driving distance.View our West Haven - Sanctuary community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes