Situated midway between the I-4 and US27 in Davenport, off the Ronald Reagan Parkway, is this beautifully decorated six bedroom villa sitting on the West Haven community in the gated sub-division of The Hamlet. With modern furnishings and an inviting pool deck as well as community facilities for all ages to enjoy and just a short drive from the Disney theme parks means there is something for everyone during your stay at this great holiday home.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door to the left-hand side is the formal lounge with two sofas. Nearby is the stylish dining area with seating for six people. Continuing through the villa to the left hand side is the large, open-plan and very well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and an additional table seating four people near patio doors to the pool deck. To the right of the kitchen is the family lounge with seating, a large flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is in the middle of the landing upstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the landing upstairs and has a King-size bed. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the family lounge and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 4 is to the right of the landing upstairs and has twin beds. Bedroom 5 is opposite bedroom 4 and has twin beds. Bedroom 6 is next to bedroom 5 and aslo has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The outside deck has a pool and a spa as well as a covered outdoor dining area.
- Entertainment - To the left of the landing upstairs is a games area with a pool table and seating for four people.
West Haven - The Hamlet
The Hamlet is a small gated subdivision of West Haven, a highly-recommended community close to Disney. With homes ranging in size from 4 bedroom villas to 6 bedroom villas, this is an ideal choice for any family holiday to Orlando. Community facilities here include a swimming pool, tennis court and a kid's play area. Disney parks are about 15 minutes drive away, Universal and SeaWorld are less than 30 minutes drive. Shops, restaurants and golf courses are all within a short driving distance.View our West Haven - The Hamlet community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes