This delightful three bedroom villa in Siena Ridge has a completely private pool deck, which means you can let your hair down a little bit more at home at the end of a fun day in the parks! The pool deck is also southwest-facing, meaning the sun-worshippers in your party will have plenty of time to soak up some rays! The villa is on Siena Ridge, a community situated to the north of the US192 in Clermont. From here it should only take you around 30 minutes to reach most of Florida's major attractions by road. After a day in the parks the US192 is a popular destination for tourists due to its huge range of shops, bars and restaurants catering to all tastes and budgets.
- Living Accommodation - The main lounge area is directly in front of you as you enter the villa. This has seating for six people around a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. To the left of the lounge is the kitchen with its granite worktops and stainless steel appliances. Adjoining the kitchen is a dining area for four guests with windows overlooking the pool deck. The villa's main dining area, which seats six people, can be found to the left of the entrance, near the lounge.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the left-hand side of the villa, near the kitchen. This contains a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are next to each other to the right of the lounge. Bedroom 2 has a Queen-size bed and windows overlooking the pool deck, with Bedroom 3 nearby having Twin beds. For the comfort and convenience of guests, all bedrooms have ceiling fans and wall-mounted flatscreen TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The southwest-facing pool deck has stunning conservation views to the rear which you can enjoy with privacy due to the fencing to the left and right. On the pool deck you will also find ample seating for the whole family, making this a great place to host a big celebration!
Siena Ridge is a peaceful community of 200 three and four bedroom homes in Clermont which has been established since 2000. Located along the US27, to the north of the US192, shops, supermarkets and restaurants are all within a few minutes drive. Disney theme parks are less than 30 minutes away, with SeaWorld and Universal about 45 minutes away. Lake Louisa State Park, with its natural lakes and peaceful walks is just a few miles further up the US27 and can be reached in minutes.View our Siena Ridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 75 - 80 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes