This traditional 4 bedroom Emerald Island villa is perfect for any family holiday to Orlando. Situated just minutes away from Disney World on one of Kissimmee’s most famous resort communities this villa has a secluded pool deck and an air-conditioned games room. With a host of resort facilities, including heated communal pool, gym tiki bar and sports courts, for guests to use, this is a great choice for your family holiday to Orlando. A wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets can be found along the nearby US192, just a few minutes drive from this community.
- Living Accommodation - Just inside the front door is a quiet lounge area with seating for 6 people on comfortable sofas and windows overlooking the front garden. At the rear of the villa is a second lounge area with leather sofas and chairs in front of a large flatscreen TV and doors leading outside to the pool deck. The well-equipped kitchen is open=plan and centrally placed, it has a breakfast bar for 5 people and an additional breakfast dining table nearby. Adjacent to the front lounge is a more formal dining area which is also a great place to sit and play family board games in the evening once the dishes have been cleared away.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is set away from all the others on the left side of the villa. It has a King-size bed and large en-suite bathroom. On the other side of the lounge is Bedroom 2 which has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 has Twin beds, as does Bedroom 4 which has been decorated in a Disney theme. Everybody gets the chance to enjoy lazy holiday mornings in bed watching TV as every bedroom has its own flatscreen television.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck has privacy hedges on all sides to help you relax after a busy day at the parks, a private pool that the kids will love splashing around in and a spa for relaxing in.There is direct access to the family bathroom from the pool deck, so no need to go running through the house with wet feet!
- Entertainment - The carpeted games room has an air-conditioning unit, comfy seating, a table football game and an arcade console as well as a television so there is no need to miss out on your favourite TV show while you’re watching over the kids play games.
The highly recommended gated Kissimmee resort of Emerald Island is close to Walt Disney World and a short distance from the I-4 Highway taking you to Universal, SeaWorld and Orlando’s other top tourist attractions. We have plenty of rental villas on Emerald Island with south or west-facing private pools and amazing games rooms. Resort facilities include clubhouse, poolside Tiki bar, heated resort-style pool with hot tub, fitness centre, sports courts, walking trails, BBQ area, steam room and 24 hour manned security at the entrance.View our Emerald Island community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes