Sitting on the small gated community of High Grove, just 25 minutes away from Disney, is this 4 bedroom family villa. With a secluded south-facing pool deck, community facilities and a pub/family restaurant within walking distance this villa is worth a closer look! Head to the nearby US192 for a bigger selection of bars, restaurants and fast food outlets or drive up the US27 to Clermont to avoid the restaurant queues during busy periods.
- Living Accommodation - No matter if you’re looking to top up your tan, relax by the pool, take day trips to Florida’s award-winning beaches, or to explore the theme parks as a family, this villa is a great choice for you. The open-plan living accommodation means that all the family can enjoy time together, yet still find space to relax. At the heart of the villa is the large kitchen that has been equipped with all the utensils and pots and pans you might need. A small breakfast bar is a great place to grab a cup of tea as you plan your itinerary for the day. The dining table is conveniently placed and is also a great place to sit and play board games after the meal dishes have been cleared away! The family TV lounge has ample comfy seating around a flatscreen TV and patio doors leading to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the lounge at the rear of the villa and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom that has doors leading conveniently to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is on the other side of the lounge and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are at the front of the villa and are both Twin-bedded rooms sharing an en-suite bathroom.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck ensures you get maximum sunshine, whilst the covered dining area provides ample shade if you want to sit and relax out of the sun. Everybody in the family will enjoy the private pool and spa which benefits from having no overlooking neighbours to the rear and a good degree of privacy to the sides as well. The en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom can be accessed from the pool deck.
High Grove is a quiet gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a spa, swimming pool, gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. As well as the family-friendly Irish pub at the entrance to the community a bigger selection of bars, restaurants and fast food options can be found less than 5 minutes away.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes