Situated on the Ronald Reagan Parkway in Davenport is the small, peaceful community of Paradise Woods, home to this privately owned 4 bedroom rental villa. Features include a games room for memory making moments with your family and a large, south-facing private pool and spa with a covered dining area and scenic views from the rear of the property. ChampionsGate Village is a couple of minutes from here for all your supermarket shopping and dining options, with enough choice to satisfy all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements. Mickey Mouse and his friends can be found at Disney World, just 15-20 minutes away, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 20-25 minutes’ drive away. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Volcano Bay water park, Islands of Adventure and the other attractions at Universal Resorts can be reached in less than half an hour. The I-4 Highway, running east to west across Florida, is easy to reach and this will lead you to Daytona, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens and many of Florida’s award-winning sandy beaches. Save time in your busy itinerary for shopping trips; Premium Outlets, Florida Mall, Posner Park, Sunset Walk and many other retail developments are easy to reach from Paradise Woods, just make sure you have enough cash and space in your suitcase for all the bargains on offer!
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable home from home is the ideal place for you and your family to relax and appreciate your time together here in Orlando. The kitchen is at the front of the villa and has all the equipment, utensils and appliances you are likely to need and will make meal and snack preparation easy. The dining table overlooks the front garden and is a great place for meals or evening fun playing games and chatting. At the back of the villa is the family lounge with comfortable cinema-style seating, flatscreen TV and doors leading to the south-facing pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom overlooks the pool deck and is on the left of the lounge, it has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the right of the lounge and has a Queen-size bed and direct access to the bathroom with a door leading to the pool deck area. Bedroom 3 is close to the front of the villa and has a Queen-size bed, Bedroom 4 is nearby and is a Disney-themed bedroom with Twin beds.
- Entertainment - Enjoy spending time with your family in the games room, playing air hockey or pool to find out who the best players are. It’s a great place to escape the hot Florida sunshine and make some long-lasting memories together.
- Outdoor Living - After long and exhausting days at the theme parks or shopping malls, return home to the villa and recharge your batteries on the large south-facing pool deck. Kids of all ages will love splashing around in the pool, while adults will want to soothe any weary leg muscles with a soak in the spa before settling around the table to admire the scenic views and to start making plans for your next Florida holiday. Direct access to the en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 2 will stop any mad sprints through the villa with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Paradise Woods in Davenport is a beautiful and quiet community nestled among oak and pine trees with only 23 homes that make up the community. Close to Disney World and other popular Orlando attractions, this is a great base from which to explore and experience everything Florida has to offer.View our Paradise Woods community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes