Sitting on the famous and very popular Southern Dunes golfing community in Haines City is this 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa featuring a games room and a private pool deck with no overlooking neighbours. Community facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts and a kiddie’s play area with swings and slides. The golf course clubhouse is accessible by all guests staying here and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to golfers and non-golfers alike. A 24-hour Walmart is at the entrance of the community and a wide range of other shops and restaurants can be found within a few minutes’ drive. The I-4 Highway is a few miles away and this can take you to Orlando’s famous theme parks and tourist attractions very easily, as well as some of Florida’s award-winning beaches on both coastlines.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan layout of this villa will help you to relax into holiday mode as soon as you come through the front door. To the left of the entrance is a quiet family lounge area with comfy sofas and windows overlooking the front garden. This is a great spot to sit, away from the hustle and bustle and read a book or tackle a challenging crossword. Next to this lounge area is a family dining table with 6 chairs, a great place for mealtimes or evenings together playing board games. On the left-hand side of the villa is the kitchen, equipped with all the appliances and gadgets you will need to prepare some tasty meals. The breakfast bar, with 2 seats, and additional dining table, with 5 seats are perfect for tea and toast in the morning or quick snacks and drinks throughout the day. Next to the kitchen is the main family lounge with comfy seating, flatscreen TV and doors leading out to the sunny pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the lounge and has a Queen-size bed, windows overlooking the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. The other bedrooms are down a corridor on the right-hand side of the lounge; Bedroom 2 has a Double bed and Bedrooms 3 and 4 each have Twin beds and are decorated in a style to suit all guests. With a television n every bedroom nobody has to miss out on watching their favourite TV show as they settle down for the night.
- Entertainment - For guests with spare energy after a day on the rides and rollercoasters, or a round of golf on one of the amazing courses in the area, head to the games room and challenge other family members to a few games of pool or air hockey. The community also has a children’s play area with swings and slides, 2 communal swimming pools and a tennis court.
- Outdoor Living - After busy days exploring everything Orlando has to offer, head back home and relax on the private pool deck, cooling off in the refreshing swimming pool if you are too hot. With ample loungers and chairs, this is a great place to sit and take in as much Florida sunshine as possible.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Southern Dunes gated community is on the US27, close to Orlando’s I-4 highway. Disney World and Universal theme parks are about 30 minutes away and beaches on both coasts are about an hour's drive. Many of our private villas to rent on Southern Dunes have a games room and south or west-facing pool decks looking out over the golf course or conservation land. Community facilities here include a bar and restaurant, swimming pools, tennis courts, kid's play area, lake and 24hr manned security.View our Southern Dunes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes