Sitting on the peaceful Windwood Bay community in Davenport is this 4 bedroom privately owned vacation villa. Benefitting from having no directly overlooking neighbours to the rear, the private pool and spa area sits on an extended patio area with ample seating and sun loungers for everybody to be able to enjoy the glorious Florida sunshine. The magic and excitement of Disney World is just 10-15 minutes from here, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 15-20 minutes away. Eager Harry Potter fans can be at Universal Resorts in less than half an hour. ChampionsGate Village is a couple of miles away along the Ronald Reagan Parkway and has a Publix supermarket and good selection of eating-in or taking-out dining options, catering for all tastes, budgets and appetites. Both Posner Park and Premium Outlets are easy to reach from here and offer plenty of parking, making retail therapy days easy to plan. The I-4 Highway is nearby and will lead you effortlessly to Daytona, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens and some of Florida’s award-winning beaches.
- Living Accommodation - As soon as you enter through the front door it feels like you are walking into your own home, with traditional furnishings and a warm ambiance that immediately helps you to relax into holiday mode. Just inside the front door is a peaceful lounge area with 2 small sofas, perfect for curling up on with a favourite book, taking a break from the Florida sunshine. Nearby is a small glass-topped dining table that can be the scene for fun-filled evenings playing cards. The well-equipped kitchen has plenty of space for the whole family to pitch in and help prepare a packed lunch to take to the parks or beach, whilst the dining table, big enough for 6 people and overlooking the pool deck, is a great place for lunch.
- Bedrooms - The large Master bedroom, with a four-poster King-size bed and en-suite bathroom, is upstairs, as are all other bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are on the other side of the landing and are separated by a family bathroom, they each have Twin beds and have been furnished and decorated in a traditional style suitable for any guest.
- Outdoor Living - Outside, the extended pool deck area, with no overlooking neighbours to the rear, has 2 great corner seating areas so that the whole family can gather together and relax in true Floridian fashion. Kids will love splashing around in the pool while adults will want to enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa, easing any weary muscles after a long day at the parks. There is direct access to the downstairs cloakroom from the pool deck, so no more trails of wet footprints being left behind in the villa.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Windwood Bay is an established Davenport community tucked away along the Ronald Reagan Parkway (County Road 54) away from all the hustle and bustle. The homes were completed in 2006 on large lots, and many of the 220 privately owned rental villas have views across conservation areas. Disney theme parks are 15 minutes drive away and other Orlando attractions are no more than 30 minutes away. Shops, restaurants and golf can all be found less than 5 minutes from this community.View our Windwood Bay community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes