Located on the US27 community of Westridge in Davenport, midway between the US192 and the I-4 Highway, is this 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa. The home has a games room with a pool table and air hockey and the pool and spa deck is a great place for relaxing on lazy villa days. Guests staying on Westridge have access to the community facilities, including swimming pool and tennis court, for the duration of their stay. For those wanting to head out to Orlando’s main attractions, the Disney World parks can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes from here, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove just 25-30 minutes away. Harry Potter fans eager to experience Hogwarts Express and Diagon Alley can be at Universal Resorts in about 30-35 minutes. The nearest restaurant is the British bar café at the entrance to Westridge, this offers food and regular entertainment 7 days a week. Berry Town Center is a mile from here and has a selection of family restaurants and a Publix supermarket.
- Living Accommodation - The first of the lounge areas welcomes you into the villa and has comfy seating for 5 people as well as patio doors to the sunny pool deck. The other family lounge is towards the back of the villa, again with comfy seating for 5 people and with a flatscreen TV and more doors to the pool deck area. The kitchen, with all the appliances, equipment and utensils you might need, is at the heart of the villa, overlooking the rear lounge and the breakfast bar is a great place for you to sit and enjoy snacks and drinks whenever you want to. The kitchen dining table has 6 chairs and overlooks the pool deck, a great place for cereal and fruit juice in the morning as you work out your plans for the day ahead. A more formal dining table is near the front lounge area and is a perfect place to sit and enjoy fun evenings together playing board games once the dishes have been cleared away.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the front of the villa and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the rear of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and Bedrooms 3 and 4 are both Twin-bedded rooms decorated and furnished in a style to suit all guests. With a TV in each bedroom, all guests get the chance to watch TV as they retire to bed early after a busy day at the parks.
- Entertainment - For those with a competitive spirit there is a games room which has a pool table and air hockey in addition to some seating for eager spectators, or those waiting for their turn! The community swimming pool, tennis court and play area is close by and you are more than welcome to sue these facilities.
- Outdoor Living - Make the most of the Florida sunshine by enjoying an alfresco meal on the pool deck, kids will love splashing around in the pool until bedtime, while any aching leg muscles can be eased with a soak in the spa. With a good degree of privacy, a shaded seating area and direct access to the family bathroom opposite Bedroom 2, you can spend many relaxing hours out here recharging your batteries.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Westridge is an established community of privately owned villas to rent close to Disney World. Many of our homes have games rooms and south or west-facing pool decks and scenic views as well. Community facilities here include a swimming pool and a tennis court. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can be found a few miles away on the US192, or head south a few miles to Posner Park. Orlando's famous theme parks, including Disney World, can be reached in as little as 20-30 minutes.View our Westridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes