This 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa is on Windsor Palms, one of the best gated communities in Kissimmee. The villa benefits from a secluded private pool and spa, games room and themed bedrooms for the kids, as well as plenty of space for the rest of the family to relax. Disney World can be reached in as little as 10 minutes from here, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are just 15-20 minutes away and Universal Resort, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, is about 25-30 minutes away along the nearby I-4 Highway. The popular US192 is just a mile or so away from Windsor Palms and offers hundreds of different restaurants and take-aways to satisfy all tastes and dietary requirements. The resort also offers some amazing facilities for guests to enjoy, these are at the clubhouse just 7 minutes’ walk away from the villa and include a heated swimming pool, spa, Tiki bar, splash zone, gym, cinema and outdoor sports courts.
- Living Accommodation - This homely villa really is the perfect retreat away from the hustle and bustle of Orlando’s theme parks. In the middle is a family dining table with 6 chairs, a great place to sit and enjoy fun evenings playing games once the dishes have been cleared away. Next to this is the lounge, filled with lots of natural light and furnished with comfy sofas and a loveseat in front of a flatscreen TV and patio doors leading to the sunny pool deck. To the right of the lounge is the modern, open-plan and well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar seating 2 people, an additional table seating 6 people and patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the family dining table and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is just inside the front door to the left hand side and is a Marvel themed bedroom with Bunk beds, close to this is Bedroom 4, furnished with Bunk beds and decorated in a Frozen theme. Each bedroom has a flatscreen TV, making lazy mornings or early nights that much more enjoyable.
- Entertainment - The nicely decorated games room, always a favourite feature with guests, is equipped with a pool table, a flatscreen TV and seating, perfect for friendly family tournaments throughout your holiday. Sitting just 7 minutes’ walk away through the neighbourhood is Windsor Palms clubhouse offering a whole host of facilities for guests to enjoy including a heated swimming pool, spa, splash zone, gym, cinema and outdoor courts for tennis, volleyball and basketball.
- Outdoor Living - After long hot days at the theme parks, head back home to your villa to relax on the pool deck, enjoying the privacy hedges, pool and spa. If it gets too hot in the sun, sit under the shaded dining area with a good book and a cold drink!
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence. This property has Pool Door Alarms.
The gated resort of Windsor Palms in Kissimmee is a perfect community if you are looking for a villa close to Disney World. Situated just 10 minutes away from the magic of Disney and 25 minutes from Universal. The community, one of the best in Kissimmee, has apartments, town homes and privately owned villas to rent, many with games rooms and south or west-facing pool and spa. Guests can enjoy free access to the amazing resort facilities including heated swimming pool, clubhouse, cinema and gym. The US192 with its range of shops and restaurants is just a couple of minutes’ away from here.View our Windsor Palms community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes