Situated on the gated Weston Hills community is this 4 bedroom villa with a southeast-facing pool deck. Disney theme parks can all be reached in round about 30 minutes, with Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive within a 40 minute drive. Restaurant options would be better served by driving north for a few miles towards Clermont to beat the queues at the restaurants along the US192.
- Living Accommodation - This compact villa means that no matter whereabouts you are, you will never be far away from other family members. The kitchen, equipped with everything you might need, has a small dining table which is a great place to sit and have breakfast every morning. The family lounge area at the front of the villa has comfy seating and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the ground floor and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is upstairs and also has a Queen-size bed, and Bedrooms 3 and 4, both with Twin beds, have been decorated in a style to suit guests of any age.
- Outdoor Living - The southeast-pool deck area is a perfect suntrap although we feel it’s only fair to point out that traffic from the US27 can be seen and heard.
Weston Hills is a gated community close to Disney World theme parks and is the perfect choice for your Orlando holiday. Many of the privately owned rental villas come with pool and spa, south or west-facing pool decks, scenic view and a games room for the kids. Shops and restaurants are all close by, either along the popular US192 or a few miles up the US27 towards Clermont. Community facilities for all our guests to use include 2 fantastic swimming pools, sports courts and nature trails.View our Weston Hills community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes