There is room for everyone to put their feet up in the three lounges of this six bedroom villa on Aviana. Relax in comfort on the west-facing pool deck as you soak up the rays in the Sunshine State. When you need some shade, head indoors to plonk yourself on a sofa in any of the three lounges as you cool off. If you like to stay active, there is a games room where you can play as much pool and air hockey as you wish! The villa is on Aviana, a gated community which has free facilities for its guests to use during their stay. Practise your swing on the putting green, serve up an ace on the volleyball court all before making a splash in the community's own swimming pool and spa. Little ones have play areas to keep them occupied, or you can always gather the group at any of the picnic or BBQ areas around the site. Aviana is in Davenport, around 25 minutes by car from the Disney parks and SeaWorld, with only a slightly longer journey required to get to Universal Studios. To the north of the community you'll find the US192, a popular destination for tourists to have time together away from the hustle and bustle of the parks in the many shops, bars and restaurants that line the street.
- Living Accommodation - The main family lounge is at the back of the villa with seating for seven people around a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. The open-plan kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, granite worktops and a central island, adjoins this lounge and a dining area for four people that is next to a set of patios doors leading out to the pool. The second lounge is near the entrance to the villa. Here you'll find seating for five people around windows overlooking the front of the property. To the rear of the second lounge is the main dining area which has a table and chairs to seat six guests and is served by a hatch from the kitchen. There is a bonus lounge on the upstairs landing which has seating for three people around a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is downstairs off the main lounge. This contains a King-size bed, ceiling fan, windows overlooking the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. The rest of the bedrooms are upstairs. Bedroom 2 is at the front of the villa, round to the left of the landing. This has a King-size bed, ceiling fan and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is also at the front of the villa, but to the right of the landing and contains a King-size bed and ceiling fan. Bedroom 4 is across the hall from here and has a Queen-size bed and ceiling fan. Bedrooms 5 and 6 are near Bedroom 2. Bedroom 5 has Twin beds and a ceiling fan, with Bedroom 6 containing two sets of Bunk beds. For the convenience of guests, all bedrooms have flatscreen TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck benefits from having tables and chairs outside, so you can enjoy your alfresco meal and views of conservation to the rear of the property, all under the hot Florida sun!
- Entertainment - If you like to get competitive, there is a games room where you can play as much pool and air hockey as you can handle! Some seating and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV has also been supplied, so that those awaiting their turn, can do so in comfort.
Aviana is a quiet gated community, an ideal retreat from hectic days at the parks and is situated within 30 minutes drive of Orlando’s parks and attractions. Within 5 minutes drive you can reach restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The clubhouse is one of the first things you come across as you enter the community and offers a range of facilities. A gym, volleyball court, children’s play area, communal pool and spa and a well-stocked fishing lake, free to use for guests staying in Aviana.View our Aviana community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes