Situated midway between the ever-popular US192 and I-4 is this spacious six bedroom villa sitting on the well-kept community of Calabay Parc in Davenport. With a completely private, west facing pool deck, spacious living areas and some lovely decor this villa is a perfect choice for your family getaway in Orlando.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door to the left-hand side is the formal dining table with seating for six people. To the right of this dining area and opposite the front door is the family lounge with three sofas, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. To the right of the family lounge is the open-plan, very well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar seating three people and an additional table seating four people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge and has a King-size bed, a single door to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. The staircase is near the villa entrance, leading up to bedroom 2, immediately to the left on the landing which has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the front door and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bathroom of bedroom 3 has access by the staircase, near the villa entrance and off the lounge. Bedroom 4 downstairs is to the right of the family lounge and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 2 upstairs and is a Lion King themed bedroom with twin beds and an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bathroom of bedroom 5 has access also from the landing. Bedroom 6 is opposite bedroom 5 and is a Disney Princess themed bedroom with twin beds and a crib.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing deck with complete privacy and views of conservation to the rear of the property has a pool and a spa, two covered outdoor dining tables; one seating four people the other seating six people and a good amount of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
- Entertainment - The games room located at the front of the villa to the right of the entrance, near bedroom 3 and the laundry room, is equipped with a pool table, table football and seating. There is also a ceiling fan in the games room.
Calabay Parc is a well-kept mature community just off the US27, five minutes away from both the popular US192 and the I-4 highway. Shops, restaurants, golf courses and theme parks are all within easy driving distances. The community, built around 2003, with just over 300 residences has a mixture of homes from 3 to 6 bedrooms built on large plots with well-maintained gardens on gently winding boulevards.View our Calabay Parc community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes