Sitting by the lake in the gated community of Grand Reserve, just a couple of minutes drive away from the I-4 highway, this beautifully decorated six bedroom villa contains everything you might be looking for in your holiday villa. Peaceful views, Wi-Fi, games room, and a convenient location are just some of the many benefits on offer here.
- Living Accommodation - On entering the villa you come to a family TV lounge area with leather sofas and doors leading outside to the pool deck. Sitting close by is a formal dining area with seating for six people. A second dining area sits just off the nearby kitchen and is also big enough for 5 people. The kitchen itself, in the heart of the villa, is large and well-equipped and also has a breakfast bar seating another 4 people. The second lounge area is adjacent to the kitchen and has large comfy sofas, a big flat screen TV and doors leading to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, at the front of the villa, has a King-size bed, en-suite bathroom and doors leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 2, at the rear of the villa, has a four poster King-size bed, en-suite bathroom and doors leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 3, situated next to the Master bedroom, has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 also has a Queen-size bed and is next to bedroom 5 which contains a single over double bunk bed. Bedroom 6, beside Bedroom 2, is a twin room and has some Disney accessories.
- Outdoor Living - Outside; the double aspect pool deck, with private pool, has ample seating for the whole family, peaceful lake view to the rear and a large undercover dining area.
- Entertainment - The carpeted games room has been equipped with a pool table, darts and basketball game along with seating and a TV for the Wii games console.
Grand Reserve is a gorgeous gated community just off Ronald Reagan Parkway (County Road 54), with easy access to all of Florida’s attractions. Completed in 2004, the 110 homes are surrounded by lakes and conservation areas giving the subdivision a lush feel. Nearest shops and restaurants are at the Champions Gate village three miles away, which is also home to a PGA Championship Golf Course designed by Greg Norman.View our Grand Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes