This villa is on the beautiful community of Hampton Lakes with its tropical well maintained gardens. The 6 bedroom villa has a well-equipped games room which is fully air conditioned and has a large south facing pool and spa deck with stunning views across the lake and fountain. Hampton lakes offers communal facilities to suit all ages. The Disney theme parks are within 20 minutes drive.
- Living Accommodation - On entering this villa you will find the formal dining area on your left. The villa is an open plan style with a well equipped kitchen and breakfast bar for 2 people. Following past the kitchen is the living/family room with plenty of seating and a large TV. French doors open up to the pool deck with its lovely views.
- Bedrooms - The master bedroom is on the ground floor and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 also on the ground floor has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 on the first floor and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 on the first floor and has a King-size bed. Bedroom 5 has a Mickey mouse theme and twin beds. Bedroom 6 has a Harry Potter theme and twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The large south facing pool deck with lake and fountain views has a private pool and spa, sun loungers for those who want to relax in the Florida sun and tables and chairs to enjoy alfresco dining.
- Entertainment - Carpeted and air conditioned games room contains a pool table, table tennis and football table plus seating for relaxation.
Hampton Lakes, completed in 2004, is a gorgeous and well-kept community of almost 450 homes ranging in size from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Community facilities here include lakes, floodlit tennis courts and a couple of children’s play areas. Sitting on the US27, between the US192 and I-4 highway, shops, restaurants and golf courses are all just within a short drive. PLEASE NOTE; this community has a minimum 4 night stay on bookings.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes