Enjoy Florida living at this six bedroom villa on the gated Lake Berkley community at the Kissimmee end of the US192. Relax in the hot tub on the west-facing pool deck and take in the lake views behind the villa. The community has a clubhouse where you can meet other holidaymakers as well as a gym, communal swimming pool and sports courts. If you want to explore the attractions that Orlando is famous for, SeaWorld and the Disney parks are only 20 minutes away with Universal Studios around 30 minutes from the villa. If you would like to dine out after a busy day at the parks the US192 a few miles from your villa has a large range of restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Living Accommodation - The kitchen is on the right-hand side as you enter the villa and has black appliances and granite worktops. There is a round table which seats four in the kitchen next to windows that look onto the front garden. The main family dining area is in the centre of the villa behind the kitchen, with seating for eight around a square table. To the rear of the villa behind the dining area is the lounge, with three comfy leather sofas seating nine guests, you can put your feet up and watch the TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is downstairs to the left of the lounge area. It contains a four-poster King-size bed and has an en-suite bathroom and door to the pool deck. Upstairs, the stairs split with Bedroom 3 on the right-hand side of the stairs, and the remaining rooms to the left. Bedroom 2 has a King-size bed. Bedroom 3 has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is next to Bedroom 2 and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 5 has Twin beds and is next to Bedroom 4. Bedroom 6 also has Twin beds. All bedrooms have TVs and ceiling fans for the convenience of the guests.
- Outdoor Living - Lounge by the water’s edge on the west-facing pool deck, take a dip or even grab a bite to eat on the table and chairs in the covered dining area. With privacy from your neighbours you are bound to want to spend lots of time in the hot tub marvelling at the lake view behind the villa.
- Entertainment - Get competitive in the games room at the front of the villa as you try your hand at shuffleboard, pool or air hockey. If you’d rather umpire the matches, or just waiting for your turn to play, there’s plenty of seating where you can put your feet up!
Lake Berkley is a gated community completed in 2002 and is situated at the Kissimmee end of the popular US192. A wide range of shops and restaurants are within a few minutes drive and the Disney theme parks can be reached in approximately 20 minutes. Community facilities include a swimming pool, gym, sports courts and peaceful BBQ and picnic areas beside the lake.View our Lake Berkley community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 75 - 80 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes