This large south-facing six bedroom villa is on Highgate Park, a sub-community of Legacy park along the US27. For those wanting to head to Florida's popular tourist attractions, the Disney parks are around 20 minutes away by car, with a half-hour journey being required to reach Universal Studios or SeaWorld. A short trip from here will get you to the bustling US192 with its selection of shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. Back at your villa there is plenty of space to allow you and your group to unwind as you please, with a large pool and spa area on-hand to help make some new family memories. Here there is also a covered dining area provided for you to enjoy an alfresco meal in the hot Florida sun.
- Living Accommodation - The main lounge is located at the back of the villa, open plan with the kitchen. Here you can find sofa seating for six people around a flatscreen TV, as well as patio doors to the pool deck. The white kitchen overlooks this and boasts a breakfast bar area to seat three guests in addition to a dining table for six. The main dining area, which seats six people, is at the front of the property.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is upstairs. Here you will find a King-size bed, ceiling fan, flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are downstairs near the lounge. Bedroom 2 contains a King-size bed and flatscreen TV. Bedroom 3 is nearby and has a flatscreen TV as well as patio doors to the pool area. Bedroom 4 is on the opposite side of the hall from the Master. It has a Queen-size bed and flatscreen TV. Bedroom 5 is next door. It has Twin beds and has been decorated with a Frozen theme. Bedroom 6 is also a Twin room, this has been given a Disney theme and has windows to the front of the property.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool area benefits from having a covered outside dining area, in addition to the private pool and spa.
- Entertainment - The games room contains table football and air hockey in addition to some seating for those eager spectators or people waiting their turn.
Legacy Park - Highgate Park
Legacy Park is large community just off the US27 completed in 2007 and divided into 7 smaller subdivisions, including the gated Highgate Park. Disney theme parks are a short drive away along the US192, with Orlando’s other attractions; Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive all within a 30 minute drive.View our Legacy Park - Highgate Park community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes