Just four miles north of the US192, on the US27 in Clermont, is this six bedroom villa sitting on the peaceful community of Orange Tree. With a good-sized pool deck and a good amount of privacy, and just a twenty minute drive to the Disney area makes this villa an ideal choice for your family getaway to Orlando.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door to the left hand side is the formal dining table with seating for six people. Adjacent is the formal lounge with a sofa, loveseat and armchair. To the left of the formal lounge is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating four people and an additional table seating four people. Adjacent to the kitchen at the back of the villa is the family lounge with a sofa, loveseat and an armchair, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is immediately inside the front door to the right hand side and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the family lounge and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is to the back of the lounge area and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 2 and is a Mickey Mouse themed bedroom with twin beds. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 3 and has twin beds. Bedroom 6 is next to bedroom 5 and also has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The good-sized pool deck with a good amount of privacy has a pool and a spa, a covered outdoor dining table seating six people and a good amount of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
- Entertainment - The games room located just off the kitchen in the garage area as with many villas, has a pool table and seating for those waiting the next game.
Orange Tree, a peaceful community located just off the US 27, has large plots and wide open common spaces making it feel spacious and airy. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and famous restaurants, is four miles away, and Disney is a few miles further along this road. The I-4 highway leading to all other Orlando attractions and Florida’s award-winning beaches, is within easy reach.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes