Located just four miles north of the US192, on the US27 is this six bedroom villa sitting on the Orange Tree community. With a well-equipped, air-conditioned games room and a large, completely private pool deck with views across a lake and conservation as well as being just a 25-minute drive from the Disney theme parks makes this the perfect choice for your family holiday to Orlando.
- Living Accommodation - Directly opposite the front door is the formal lounge area with a sofa and a flatscreen TV. To the left of the front door is the formal dining area seating six people. To the left of the formal lounge area is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating four people and a kitchen table seating four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge area with a sofa, loveseat and armchair, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the formal lounge area and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the kitchen and has a King-size bed. Bedroom 3 is behind the family lounge area to the right hand side and has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with a door to the pool deck. Bedroom 4 is behind the family lounge to the left hand side and has twin beds. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 4 and has twin beds. Bedroom 6 is next to bedroom 2 and has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The completely private, large pool deck with stunning views across conservation and a lake has a pool and spa, an undercover outdoor dining table seating six people, another outdoor dining table seating four people and plenty of patio space both in and out of the sun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Entertainment - The nicely decorated, air conditioned games room is equipped with a pool table, air hockey and table football - perfect for kids young and old!
Orange Tree, a peaceful community located just off the US 27, has large plots and wide open common spaces making it feel spacious and airy. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and famous restaurants, is four miles away, and Disney is a few miles further along this road. The I-4 highway leading to all other Orlando attractions and Florida’s award-winning beaches, is within easy reach.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes