Located on the Rolling Hills community, this six bedroom villa with beautiful lake views to the rear is just a short drive away from all the Disney theme parks, as well as being close to a wide range of shops and restaurants.
- Living Accommodation - The entrance room contains comfy seating and a dining table before leading on to the main family lounge. This has a large corner sofa, big TV and doors leading to the pool deck. The open plan kitchen is well equipped and has a breakfast bar and dining nook.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, just off the lounge, has a King-size bed, closet and large en-suite bathroom with a door leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 2, situated on the first floor, has a Queen-size bed, closet and en-suite bathroom with access to the landing. Bedroom 3 has seating, a Queen-size bed and a shared en-suite bathroom with Bedroom 4 which is a Twin room. Bedroom 5, downstairs at the front of the villa has a Queen-size bed whilst bedroom 6, next to the Master bedroom, has Twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck has beautiful lake views to the rear and a small covered dining area.
- Entertainment - In the garage is the games room with pool table, table football and a TV with DVD player.
Rolling Hills, built in approximately 2000 has 190 homes and is situated just off the popular US192, making its location perfect for a wide choice of shops and restaurants, as well as easy access to Walt Disney. The I-4 highway leading to all other Orlando attractions is a few minutes away, meaning that you could be on a beach within an hour or so of leaving your villa.View our Rolling Hills community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Seaworld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes