Located midway between the ever popular US192 and I-4, on the US27 in Davenport, is this bright, six bedroom villa sitting on the resort of Solana. With a good-sized west facing pool deck, a games room, open-plan living and a wide range of community facilities for all ages to enjoy makes this home from home an ideal choice for your family during your time in Orlando.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door to the right-hand side is the formal lounge with a sofa and an armchair. Adjacent to the formal lounge is a family dining area seating six people. Continuing through the villa is the large, open-plan kitchen with an additional table seating four people and patio doors to the pool deck. To the left of the kitchen is the main family lounge with a sofa and loveseat, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the far left of the landing upstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is to the far right of the landing upstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 2 and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 5 is to the right of the landing upstairs and has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 6 is to the left of the landing upstairs and has a triple bunk bed and an en-suite bathroom.
- Outdoor Living - The good-sized west facing deck has a pool and a spa, a covered outdoor dining table seating six people and a good amount of patio space both in and out of the sun to relax outdoors.
- Entertainment - The games room located just off the family lounge is equipped with a pool table, air hockey and seating.
The gated community of Solana is located on the US27, midway between the I-4 and the popular US192. There are a number of resort facilities free to use for all guests and Disney theme parks are approximately 20 minutes drive away. Shops, restaurants and bars can all be found along the nearby US192.View our Solana community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Seaworld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes