Located just a mile from the tourist corridor of the US192, just off the US27 is this six bedroom villa with a completely private south-facing pool deck located on the Tuscan Hills community. Plenty of bars, shops and restaurants will be found on the US192, just a short drive away. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VILLA DOES NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS OF LESS THAN 14 NIGHTS OVER CHRISTMAS.
- Living Accommodation - Just inside the front door to the right hand side is the formal dining area seating six people. Adjacent is the formal lounge area with comfy sofas and patio doors to the pool deck. The modern, open-plan kitchen is near the formal dining area with a breakfast bar seating two people and a kitchen table seating four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge area and has a sofa and loveseat, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV. A second family lounge area is upstairs and has a sofa and loveseat.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the formal lounge area and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the stairs upstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the formal dining area and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 4 is to the right of the second family lounge area upstairs and has twin beds. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 2 and is a Disney themed bedroom with twin beds. Bedroom 6 is next to bedroom 5 and is a Disney Princess themed bedroom with twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck with complete privacy has a pool and spa, an undercover, outdoor dining table seating six people and plenty of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
- Entertainment - The games room is equipped with a pool table, air hockey, table football, hightop seating for two people and a TV. Perfect for the whole family to get together and enjoy the quiet periods of the holiday.
The small gated community of Tuscan Hills has a mix of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom villas with private pools and is less than 15 minutes from Disney theme parks. Orlando’s other top attractions including Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive are 30 minutes drive away. Shops, bars, restaurants and fast food options that would appeal to everybody's tastes and budgets line both sides of the US192 which is a mile north of Tuscan Hills.View our Tuscan Hills community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes