Situated just south of the I-4 and US192 on the Thousand Oaks community, this six bedroom villa with a beautiful pool deck and stunning views is located just a 15-minute drive from the Disney theme parks.
- Living Accommodation - The main living area is at the back of the villa and the family lounge area contains two sofas and two armchairs, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. To the right of the family lounge area is the formal dining area seating six people. The modern kitchen is adjacent to the formal dining area and has a kitchen table seating two people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the formal lounge area and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the family lounge area and has a Queen-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the front door and has a double bed. Bedroom 4 is to the left of the front door and has twin beds. Bedroom 5 is to the right of the kitchen and has twin beds. Bedroom 6 is next to Bedroom 5 and is a Spiderman-themed bedroom with twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck with complete privacy and beautiful views across conservation and a lake has a large pool and a spa, an outdoor WC, two outdoor dining tables both seating four people one being under cover and plenty of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
- Entertainment - The games room is equipped with a pool table which converts to table tennis. There is also table football which is perfect for the whole family to enjoy during quiet times and rest periods from the theme parks.
Built around 2000, the peaceful Thousand Oaks community of just over 200 homes is surrounded, as the name suggests, by mature trees and conservation areas. It has several deep water lakes teeming with fish and yet is only 15 minutes away from Disney and 25 minutes from Universal. Supermarkets, restaurants and golf courses are all located a couple of miles away at ChampionsGate.View our Thousand Oaks community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes