Sitting on the picturesque resort-style community of Terra Verde, this modern six bedroom villa offers your family the perfect place to stay in Orlando. From the west facing pool deck with views across the community lake to the nicely decorated, well-equipped games room, you are sure to be well entertained during your stay. Located just off the US192, Disney theme parks are just a fifteen minute drive away and Universal Studios and SeaWorld are just a twenty minute drive away.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately to the left of the front door as you enter the villa, is a modern formal living area with a sofa, loveseat and chair. Adjacent to this living area is a dining area with seating for six people. Continuing through the villa is the open-plan kitchen area with a large, high-top island table and seating for eight people. Opposite the kitchen is the family lounge area with a “L” shaped sofa and a large flatscreen TV with a DVD player.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the family lounge downstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. All other bedrooms are upstairs, bedroom 2 is to the left of the landing and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is to the far right of the landing and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is opposite bedroom 2 and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 5 is to the right of the stairs and has bunk beds, the bottom bunk being a double bed and the top bunk being a single bed. Bedroom 6 is between bedrooms 3 and 5 and is a Minion themed bedroom with twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing pool deck with views across the lake to the rear of the property has a spa as well as a good-sized covered area containing two dining tables, one seating six people one seating four people. The perfect area for all the family to relax in the beautiful Florida sun.
- Entertainment - The well decorated, modern games room is equipped with a pool table, an arcade game, air hockey, table football and a TV - making this well-equipped games room the perfect place to get everyone together for some fun.
Terra Verde is a large, picturesque gated community with a mixture of 350 villas and townhouses built in 2004. Located just off the US192, nearby is the famous Old Town of Kissimmee. Disney is around a fifteen minute drive with Universal and SeaWorld no further than thirty minutes away.View our Terra Verde community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes