Located off the US27, just south of the US192 is this six bedroom villa with a large private pool deck and games room, on the gated Vista Park community. Just a twenty minute drive from the Disney theme parks makes this villa a great choice for all the family.
- Living Accommodation - Just inside the front door to the left hand side is the formal lounge with a sofa and an armchair as well as a flatscreen TV. Adjacent is the dining area with seating for six people. To the right of the dining area is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people and a breakfast nook seating four people. French doors from here lead to the pool deck. To the right of the kitchen is the main family lounge with two sofas and an armchair as well as a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left on the landing upstairs and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right on the landing and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is next to bedroom 2 and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is to the left on the landing and has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 4 and has twin beds. Bedroom 6 is immediately to the right on the landing and has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The large pool deck with private pool and spa, also has a covered area with two outdoor tables and seating to enjoy alfresco dining by the pool. This pool deck has plenty of space to enjoy the Florida sun. The relaxing spa by the pool, is the perfect spot for chilling out after a busy day out and about in Orlando.
- Entertainment - The games room has a 7ft x 3 and a half ft slate pool table and foosball.
Vista Park is a small peaceful, gated community of only 54 homes, finished in 2004. Ideally situated just a couple of miles away from a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants along the popular US192. Disney theme parks are less than 20 minutes away, with SeaWorld and Universal about 30 minutes drive away.View our Vista Park community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes