This six bedroom Watersong villa has something for everybody to enjoy during their dream Orlando holiday. If you are looking to top-up your tan, you will love the south-facing pool deck, featuring its own spa, a dining area for eight people and views of conservation to the rear! Those looking to relax indoors out of the sun can choose from three lounge areas, so you should always have somewhere to get your nose into a good book in the peace and quiet. For the more active guests of the group there is a games room where you can play as much pool, table football and air hockey as you can handle. The villa is on a gated community with its own gym, swimming pool, sports courts and play area for the children. The community is around 30 minutes drive from all of Orlando's major tourist hotspots, such as Disney, SeaWorld and Universal Studios. Heading north of the community brings you to the US192, a tourist corridor which is lined with many shops, bars and restaurants which cater to every taste and budget.
- Living Accommodation - The first of the three lounges in the property can be found to the right of the entrance. This has seating for two people overlooking the front of the villa. The main family lounge is at the back of the villa and contains sofa seating for five people around a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. To the right of this lounge is the open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite worktops and a centre island. Adjoining the kitchen is a dining table for four guests, next to a set of patio doors leading out onto the pool deck. The main dining area, for eight people, is found to the rear of the first lounge, with a serving hatch from the kitchen. There is a bonus lounge with seating for three guests, which can be found on the upstairs landing.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom can be found downstairs to the left of the rear lounge and contains a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. The rest of the bedrooms are upstairs. Bedroom 2 is at the front of the villa, to the left of the landing. This also has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 has a Queen-size bed and is to the front of the villa, to the right of the landing. Bedroom 4 is near Bedroom 2 and also contains a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 5 is next to Bedroom 3 and has Twin beds. Bedroom 6, between Bedrooms 2 and 4, has Bunk beds. For the added convenience of guests, all bedrooms have flatscreen TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The large pool deck, with its own spa, also has an outside dining area where you can relax at the end of your fun-filled day, and look out at the conservation to the rear.
- Entertainment - For those with a competitive spirit, there is a games room where you can play as much pool, table football and air hockey as you can handle.
The beautiful gated community of Watersong has a range of family villas with their own private pool and has been built around wildlife conservation areas and a number of natural lakes. Community facilities include swimming pool, spa, children’s play area, and a gym. All of Orlando’s top theme parks, including Disney and Universal, are approximately 20-25 minutes drive. Shops, restaurants and golf courses are all reachable within 15 minutes.View our Watersong community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes