This six bedroom villa is on the Westridge community, along the US27 in Davenport. From here the Disney parks are a 25-minute journey by car. For those wanting to visit SeaWorld and Universal Studios a trip along the I-4 highway, located a few miles to the south of the community, is in order. Heading north of the community gets you to the US192 with its wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants which cater to most tastes and budgets. After a long day in the parks, you’ll be happy to return to your oasis of calm back at the villa. Here there is plenty of space to relax in either of the two family lounges, or in the games room which has a pool table, table tennis and table football, as well as a TV and some fitness machines. Alternatively, there is the extended pool deck, which has no overlooking neighbours, and has amazing views of the lake and conservation to the rear. Here there is ample seating for all the family to enjoy a meal together out in the open air at the end of your busy day.
- Living Accommodation - The first family lounge welcomes you into the property and has sofa seating for five people and patio doors to the pool deck. The second is found via an archway to the rear of the first lounge. This has sofa seating for five around a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. The open-plan kitchen with white appliances and a breakfast bar for four guests is nearby. The main dining area, with seating for six, is next to the first lounge at the front of the villa.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is next to the first lounge and has a King-size bed, ceiling fan, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is next to the rear lounge and contains a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is behind the rear lounge and has a Queen-bed and a window to the pool deck. Bedroom 4 is a Twin room opposite Bedroom 2. Bedroom 5 is a Twin room next to Bedroom 3. Bedroom 6 has Twin beds and is found near Bedrooms 3 and 5. For guests' added convenience, all bedrooms have flatscreen TVs.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck has a large covered dining area, complete with hammock and bar, for you and your family to enjoy spending some quality downtime together. The pool deck benefits greatly from having no overlooking neighbours and unobstructed views of the lake and conservation area to the rear of the property.
- Entertainment - For guests who enjoy to unwind with a little friendly competition, there is a carpeted games room. Here you’ll find a pool table which can convert to play table tennis, table football, as well as a TV and fitness machines.
Westridge is an established community on the US27 with just over 400 homes built in the mid 1990s. Community facilities here include swimming pool, play areas and tennis court. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can either be found a few miles north on the popular US192, or head south a few miles to the Posner Park retail development. Disney theme parks are located less than twenty minutes away, with Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive all being less than thirty minutes drive away.View our Westridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes