This 5 bedroom villa on Clear Creek has everything you need for a fantastic stay in Orlando. The south-facing pool deck will be a hit with any sun-worshippers in your group and also with those who wish to relax to take in the lake views. Outside you'll find a table and chairs at the poolside, the perfect place to enjoy a chat at the end of the day. For those who enjoy unwinding with a little friendly competition, there is a games room where you can play as much pool, air hockey and table football as you like. The villa is on Clear Creek, a peaceful community in Clermont, a mile from the US192 which hosts a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants that cater to all tastes and budgets. Walmart lovers will appreciate the giant 24 hour store close by at Cagans Crossing. Those who wish to pay a visit to Florida's world-renowned tourist attractions will need to spend 30 minutes on the road to reach the Disney parks. Universal Studios and SeaWorld are a slightly longer trip away.
- Living Accommodation - The family lounge is at the back of the villa and has seating for 5 people around a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. Near the lounge you'll find the kitchen with white appliances and a dining table with seating for 4 guests. The main dining area is adjacent to the lounge and has a table and chairs for a further 6 people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the back of the villa, to the right of the lounge. This has a King-size bed, windows overlooking the pool deck, flatscreen TV and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is also at the back of the villa, but to the left of the lounge, with a Double bed, windows overlooking the pool deck and a flatscreen TV. Bedroom 3 has a Double bed and is at the front of the villa. Bedrooms 4 and 5 both contain Twin beds and are near each other, along a corridor from the lounge. For the added comfort of guests, all bedrooms have ceiling fans fitted.
- Entertainment - For those who have a competitive spirit, there is a games room where you can play as much pool, table football and air hockey as you can handle. Some seating has also been supplied for spectators to rest their legs on as they await their turn.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck benefits from views of the stunning lake to the rear, as well as an outside dining area where you can enjoy an alfresco meal and chat at the end of your action-packed day in the parks.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Clear Creek is conveniently situated just off the US27, one mile north of the busy US192 with its fantastic choice of shops and restaurants. This small and cosy community built in 2001 has a mixture of permanent residents and holiday homes. A large 24hr Walmart is a few minutes drive away at Cagans Crossing for all of your shopping needs, while Disney World and the I-4 highway to all other attractions are a few miles away.View our Clear Creek community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes