Located on the peaceful and very popular Clermont community of Glenbrook on the US27, this 3 bedroom privately owned rental villa, with a west-facing private pool and spa, is highly recommended for your family holiday to Orlando, and is the perfect place to come back home to and relax after a busy day. The community swimming pool, sports courts, play area and gym are just a few minutes away and guests have access to these during their stay here. A wide selection of shops and restaurants are with a few miles of here, including a 24hour Walmart store and the dining options along the bustling US192 which cater for all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements. The magic and excitement of Disney World is less than half an hour away along the same road, and SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are just 30-35 minutes from Glenbrook. Eager Harry Potter fans excited about a trip on Hogwarts Express or wandering down the cobbled streets of Diagon Alley can be at Universal Resorts in as little as 35-40 minutes. The I-4 Highway is easy to reach and will lead you to Busch Gardens, Daytona, Kennedy Space Center and many of Florida’s best beaches.
- Living Accommodation - At the very front of the villa is a quiet lounge area that is a perfect place to sit and relax with a good book or chat with family and friends back home on the telephone. It has a couple of small comfy sofas, a flatscreen TV and windows overlooking the front garden. The second family lounge area is at the rear of the villa and has ample seating for the whole family, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and doors leading to the west-facing pool area so you can wander in and out as you please. The kitchen has been equipped with all the appliances, gadgets and utensils you might need and a convenient breakfast bar for drinks and snacks throughout the day. A nearby dining table is an ideal place to sit and play board games in the evening, once the dishes have been cleared away.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa and has a Queen-size bed, doors leading to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 also has a Queen-size bed and is to the left of the lounge, it has an en-suite bathroom that also serves the main family areas. The Disney-themed Bedroom 3 has Twin beds and is also to the left of the lounge. Each bedroom has its own television so there is no need to compromise about what to watch on TV.
- Entertainment - The community facilities are a few minutes’ walk from the villa and include a swimming pool with sunbathing deck, gym, TV lounge, games tables, kiddie’s play area and outdoor courts for tennis and beach volleyball.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing private pool and spa benefits from having no directly overlooking neighbours to the rear and plenty of seating options so that you can relax in the evenings after a hectic day at the parks or shopping malls.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Glenbrook is a small peaceful community close to Disney that offers a mixture of family villas from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Many of our private villas have games rooms, your own pool and spa, south or west-facing lake views and plenty of space for the whole family. All of Orlando's attractions, including Disney World and Universal, can be reached in as little as 20 minutes. A wide selection of shops and restaurants are within a 10-15 minute drive. Community facilities include a swimming pool, gym and kid's play area.View our Glenbrook community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes