This delightful 4 bedroom, privately owned, rental villa is on the popular, and very peaceful, Glenbrook community just off the US27 in Clermont. With a secluded sun-drenched pool deck with no overlooking neighbours and a great games room, this is the perfect villa for your Orlando holiday. The community facilities are a few minutes from the villa and include a swimming pool with sunbathing deck, games tables, gym, tennis court and kiddie’s outdoor play area. A wide selection of restaurants, serving everything from steak to salads, burgers to burritos and pancakes to pasta, are lining the bustling US192 which is just a few miles away, and there are plenty of shops in the area including a 24 hour Walmart store. The magic and excitement of Disney World is less than half an hour away from Glenbrook, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove just 30-35 minutes away. Excited Harry Potter fans eager to travel on Hogwarts Express or take a walk through the cobbled streets of Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade, can be at Universal Resorts in as little as 35-40 minutes. The I-4 Highway is easy to reach from here and will lead you to Busch Gardens, Daytona, Kennedy Space Center and many of Florida’s amazing beaches.
- Living Accommodation - This traditional home from home will help you and your family relax as soon as step through the front door and kick off your shoes. The living accommodation comprises of an open-plan lounge with lots of natural light, comfy seating and a flatscreen TV. The kitchen has all the appliances and utensils for a self-catering holiday and a breakfast bar which is a great place for snacks and drinks throughout the day as well as a small dining table with 4 chairs. A larger dining table is nearby, an ideal setting for evening fun playing board games after dinner.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, at the rear of the villa, has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a door leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 also has a Queen-size while Bedrooms 3 and 4 are Twin-bedded rooms furnished and decorated in a style to suit any holiday maker. Each bedroom has its own television, making it ideal if anybody wants to have an early night after an exhausting day around the parks or shopping malls.
- Entertainment - The games room has been equipped with a full size ping-pong table, an air hockey table and a basketball game for those that want to escape the hot Florida sun. Community facilities include a swimming pool, games tables, gym and tennis court, these can all be found a few minutes away from your villa at the clubhouse.
- Outdoor Living - Outside; the northwest-facing extended pool deck area has a private pool and fencing on all sides so you are not overlooked by neighbours. With plenty of space and a shaded dining area, this is a great place to come back to each evening and relax with a glass of something chilled. There is direct access to the en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom, avoiding any wet footprint trails through the villa when a trip to the loo is needed.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Glenbrook is a small peaceful community close to Disney that offers a mixture of family villas from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Many of our private villas have games rooms, your own pool and spa, south or west-facing lake views and plenty of space for the whole family. All of Orlando's attractions, including Disney World and Universal, can be reached in as little as 20 minutes. A wide selection of shops and restaurants are within a 10-15 minute drive. Community facilities include a swimming pool, gym and kid's play area.View our Glenbrook community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes