Sitting on the peaceful gated community of High Grove, close to the junction of US27 and US192 in Clermont, is this modern privately owned rental villa. Offering a southeast-facing pool and spa with no overlooking neighbours to the rear, a great games room that will keep all the family entertained and 4 bedrooms with access to en-suite bathrooms. The community facilities are less than a minutes’ walk from your villa and includes a heated swimming pool, spa, well-equipped gym, children’s playground and crazy golf. At the entrance to this highly recommended community is a family-friendly pub offering meals and nightly entertainment. A further selection of restaurants can be found at Cagan Crossing, about a 10 minute walk from here. Alternatively, jump in your car and head to the US192 a couple of minutes away and try out any of the hundreds of dining options here, enough to satisfy all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements. Magic Kingdom and the other Disney World parks are just 15-20 minutes away along the US192, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 25-30 minutes from here. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Volcano Bay and the other attractions at Universal Resorts will take 30-35 minutes to reach.
- Living Accommodation - This modern, open-plan villa is perfect for your family getaway to Florida, with everything taken care of for you. The lounge area is at the rear of the villa and has comfortable cinema-style seats in front of a large wall-mounted flatscreen TV, perfect for movie nights or just sitting and chatting together. A set of patio doors from here lead out to the southeast-facing pool deck. The kitchen is nearby and has been equipped with all the appliances, gadgets and utensils you are likely to need, and the breakfast bar is a great place to sit and enjoy snacks and drinks throughout the day. In the kitchen is a dining table, perfect for meals, day-trip planning or evening fun playing board games.
- Bedrooms - Bedroom 1 is at the rear of the villa to one side of the lounge and has a King-size bed, door to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the other side of the lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a door directly to the pool deck. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are fun Twin-bedded rooms at the front of the villa and these share an en-suite bathroom. Each of the 4 bedrooms has its own flatscreen TV so nobody has to miss out on watching their programme of choice.
- Entertainment - The games room is great for making endless memories together, it has been equipped with a pool table, table football and a games console with seating for video game fans. Less than a 1 minutes’ walk from here are the community facilities at the clubhouse, and these include a heated swimming pool, spa, gym, games room and children’s play area.
- Outdoor Living - After a busy day on the rides and rollercoasters come back home to your villa and enjoy some family time together on the southeast-facing private pool deck. With a covered dining area, privacy screening and no rear neighbours, this is a great pool and spa area for rest and relaxation. There is direct access to the en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 2 from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
High Grove is an extremely popular, peaceful, gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. At the entrance of the community is a family-friendly Irish pub offering food and entertainment, hundreds of other options are just a few minutes drive away along the popular US192.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes