Situated in Clermont, on the US27 community of High Grove, very close to the popular US192, is this spacious 5 bedroom privately owned rental villa. Features include a games room and a southeast-facing private pool and spa with no overlooking neighbours to the rear. Guests staying here have access to all community facilities for the duration of their stay, including the heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, play area for young children and crazy golf. These facilities are a 2 minute easy stroll away at the clubhouse. Nearby dining out options are plentiful, there is a family friendly pub at the entrance of the community, Cagan Crossing is a 10 minute walk away and has a selection of restaurants and take-aways to choose from and the US192, which has hundreds of famous name restaurants suitable for all budgets and tastes is a couple of minutes’ drive from here. The fun and excitement of Magic Kingdom and the other Disney World parks can be reached in as little as 15-20 minutes, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 25-30 minutes’ drive away. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Volcano Bay water park and other attractions at Universal Resorts will take about 30-35 minutes to reach along the I-4 Highway.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa is perfect for your family getaway to Orlando, offering you all the chance to relax and enjoy your time away from normal everyday living. Just inside the front door is a quiet lounge area with a sofa and loveseat and windows overlooking the front garden. Adjacent to this is the formal dining table with seating for 8 people and patio doors to the southeast-facing pool deck. To the left of the dining table is the open-plan kitchen, with all the appliances, equipment and gadgets you are likely to need. The breakfast bar here is a great place for tea and toast in the morning as you work out your plans for the rest of the day. To the left of the kitchen is the main family lounge with comfortable seating, patio doors to the sunny pool deck and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - All bedrooms are upstairs in this villa, the spacious Master bedroom is to the left of the landing and has a King-size bed and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is also on the left of the landing and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is on the right and has a Queen-size bed and is close to Bedrooms 4 and 5, each of which have Twin beds and are decorated in a style that would suit guests of all ages and genders. All bedrooms have their own flatscreen TV, so everybody gets the chance to watch programmes of their choice as they enjoy early nights or late mornings in bed.
- Entertainment - More energetic guests can make use of the games room and play pool or table tennis together, keeping score as you go so you know who the family champion is! Extra activities can be found at the clubhouse, a 2 minute walk away, including the heated outdoor swimming pool, separate spa, gym, children’s playground and crazy golf.
- Outdoor Living - The southeast-facing deck has a private pool and a spa, as well as a covered area with a dining table and seating. There is a fair amount of patio space to relax on and enjoy the hot Florida sun as you recharge your batteries after a busy day.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
High Grove is an extremely popular, peaceful, gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. At the entrance of the community is a family-friendly Irish pub offering food and entertainment, hundreds of other options are just a few minutes drive away along the popular US192.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes