Situated on the very popular gated Clermont community of High Grove, close to the junction of the US27 and the US192, is this 6 bedroom privately owned rental villa. Features include a well-equipped games room, themed bedrooms the kids will enjoy and a private pool and spa. The community facilities, just 6 minutes’ walk from here, include a heated swimming pool and spa, playground, crazy golf and a gym. At the entrance of the community is a family-friendly Irish bar offering entertainment and food so if you want to take a night off from driving you can do so. Cagan Crossing is another nearby venue that has a selection of restaurants and take-aways and this is a 10 minute walk from High Grove. The US192 is a few minutes away by car and has hundreds of restaurants and take-aways to choose from, satisfying all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements. The magic and excitement of Disney World is just 15-20 minutes away along this road so you will not have long to wait for the characters, fireworks and rides. SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are 25-30 minutes away along the I-4 Highway, with Universal Resorts, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, just 30-35 minutes’ drive from here as well.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa is a great base for your action-packed holiday to the Sunshine State of Florida. The open-plan living accommodation includes a kitchen, equipped with all the gadgets and utensils you could possibly need, a breakfast bar for 2 people, a large dining table with 7 seats overlooking the pool deck and a family lounge with large corner sofa and a large flatscreen TV, close to doors leading out to the sunny pool deck area.
- Bedrooms - The spacious Master bedroom is upstairs at the front of the villa and has a King-size bed and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the back of the villa upstairs and has a King-size bed, as does Bedroom 3 which is at the top of the stairs, between these 2 bedrooms is a family bathroom. Bedroom 4 is perfect for guests that want a little extra privacy, it is the only bedroom on the ground floor and has a King-size bed and windows overlooking the front garden. Bedroom 5 is upstairs at the back and has Twin beds and has been decorated in a fun SpongeBob theme to appeal to younger family members, while the Disney Princess-themed Bedroom 6 also has Twin beds. These 2 Twin-bedded rooms are separated by another family bathroom. All bedrooms in this villa have their own TV so everybody gets to unwind after a busy day watching their choice of programme.
- Entertainment - Kids, young and old, will want to spend as much time as possible in the games room, it has been equipped with air hockey, table football and Ping Pong as well as a TV with games console in front of a comfy sofa. The clubhouse is an easy 6 minute stroll from here and has a heated swimming pool and spa, gym, TV lounge with pool table, children’s play area with swings and slides and crazy golf.
- Outdoor Living - After a busy day at the theme parks, come back to the villa to relax in the sunshine on the pool deck. Kids will love splashing around in the pool as adults ease aching muscles with a soak in the spa or sit at the table with a cold drink.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
High Grove is an extremely popular, peaceful, gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. At the entrance of the community is a family-friendly Irish pub offering food and entertainment, hundreds of other options are just a few minutes drive away along the popular US192.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes