Situated on the small gated community of Mission Park, this traditional 3 bedroom family villa is a great place to come back to and relax after a busy day at the theme parks. The kids will be entertained for hours at a time in the games room or in the swimming pool, while adults will be able to relax and recharge their batteries. Disney World is less than 30 minutes drive from here and a wide range of shops and restaurants can be reached within a short 10-15 minute drive.
- Living Accommodation - This single family 3 bedroom villa has open-plan living accommodation so that you can spend quality time with each other, and yet still have plenty of space to relax. The lounge area is at the rear of the villa and has a comfy sofa and 3 separate armchairs positioned in front of a flatscreen TV and doors leading outside to the sunny pool area. The kitchen, with plenty of cupboard space, granite worktops and all the gadgets and utensils you might need, is nearby and has a couple of breakfast bar seats for quick snacks throughout the day. The breakfast table within the kitchen area is a great spot to plan your day over tea and toast in the morning. The second dining table is nearby and is the perfect place to sit and relax in the evening to play card games once the dishes have been cleared away.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a Queen-size bed and this is separated from the Twin-bedded Bedroom 3 by a family bathroom. Each of the bedrooms has its own TV so everybody gets the chance to watch a late night movie before drifting off to sleep.
- Entertainment - If you want to escape the hot Florida sun, or if you have any energy left after a day exploring the theme parks, then head to the games room and play as many games of pool and table football as you wish.
- Outdoor Living - The peaceful pool deck has a covered dining area, ample furniture for everybody and your own swimming pool, it benefits from having a privacy fence to one side and no rear neighbours.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Mission Park is a small gated community close to Disney World and with excellent road links taking you to Universal, SeaWorld and all of Orlando’s other top attractions. Our private rental villas can offer games rooms, private pool and spa and south or west-facing views to help you make the most of Florida’s gorgeous weather. A range of shops, restaurants and golf courses are within easy driving distances. Community facilities here include a swimming pool, play area and basketball court.View our Mission Park community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes